Welcome to Best Choice Wellness & Laboratory, where we offer a full suite of blood work services aimed at providing you with precise and timely information to guide your health decisions.
Comprehensive Blood Work Services
Complete Blood Count (CBC)
platelets. It’s an effective tool for diagnosing conditions such as anemia, infections, and other blood disorders.
Blood Chemistry Panel
conditions related to your liver, kidneys, and electrolyte balance.
triglycerides, to assess your risk for heart disease.
Blood Glucose Test
Hormone Blood Tests
Infectious Disease Testing
Nutrient and Vitamin Testing
Why Choose Our Clinic?
Choosing our clinic for your blood work services means you can count on:
Are you ready to take a proactive step towards better health? Contact us today to schedule your blood work. At our clinic, we are dedicated to helping you understand and manage your health with comprehensive and reliable blood work services.
For a comprehensive healthcare experience, we offer the following laboratory tests:
- COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test – COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Tests detect the presence of a specific viral antigen. They involve a quick, painless nasopharyngeal swab and provide same-day results. This allows you to know if you have COVID-19 right away.
- COVID-19 PCR Antigen Test – COVID-19 PCR Antigen Tests detect the presence of a specific viral antigen. They involve a quick, painless nasopharyngeal swab and provide same-day results. Results in 24-72 hours.
- Influenza A & B (FLU) Rapid Test – Rapid influenza diagnostic test tells whether a person has a current influenza infection by detecting the influenza viral nucleoprotein antigen.
- Strep A Rapid Test – Rapid Strep A Test is a lateral-flow, membrane-based immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Group A Streptococcal antigen from throat swab specimens.
- Hepatitis C Rapid Test – Fingerstick. Results in 30mins.
- HIV 1 & 2 Rapid Test – Fingerstick. Results in 30 mins.
- Urine Drug Screen – The 12 panel multi drug test is convenient and accurate. The 12 panel CLIA Waived drug test screens for the presence of Amphetamine, Cocaine, Oxycodone, Marijuana, Phencyclidine, Ecstasy, Morphine, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, Methadone, Methamphetamine and Buprenorphine in human urine, which is qualitatively analyzed to indicate a positive or negative test result.
- Pregnancy Test – Rapid Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) is a glycoprotein hormone produced in pregnancy. hCG can be detected in urine as early as 1-2 weeks after conception.
- Phlebotomy Services